Diaper bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaper bag

Her is a diaper bag I made this morning. I plan on making a matching baby blanket as I have plenty of this print left over. I will then give it to a friend of mine who is fixin to have a baby in June.GEDC0005.jpgGEDC0004.JPG

Re: Diaper bag

How cute, and what a nice gift for the mama and new baby.

Comment

Adorable, Rhonda!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

That's such a cute print. Your bag looks very nice and with a matching blanket it will be a perfect gift.
        “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Adorable! Cute fabric! Very thoughtful. SuzyQue

Comment

Soooo Cute.......what a great gift...I am sure they will enjoy it !!!!!!
            bopeep
            sigpic

Comment

Nice work--cute fabric. I had to expand, because my old eyes thought the giraffes were "keys". I thought is was cute either way though.
              Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Adorable, the perfect gift for a new mum!
                Sandra
                Swansea, UK

Comment

Very cute!
                  Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Sooo cute. Love the fabric. What a nice gift. The matching blanket is a great idea.
                    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

What a cute bag Rhonda! If you have lots of extra fabric here is a tutorial for a crib sheet that I saved in my "favorites" so that I could make a matching crib sheet to go with a quilt.
                      http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/...ed-sheets.html
                      Patti
                      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
                        What a cute bag Rhonda! If you have lots of extra fabric here is a tutorial for a crib sheet that I saved in my "favorites" so that I could make a matching crib sheet to go with a quilt.
                        http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/...ed-sheets.html
                        ooooo Thanks Pattycakes. I think I have enough fabric to make a quilt and a fitted sheet!!!I started on the quilt today.

Comment

That is really cute and the best gift ever for a mother and her newborn baby. I like the stuff and light color which looks pretty. Great work that showed your love for her. Like it.
                          Find Premium Crib Sheets | Select Customize Baby Sheets

Comment

Cute, Rhonda! Love the fabric. You have become quite an expert at making bags!
                            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Rhonda this is adorable fabric! the set will be great when you 've finished. Can't wait to see it. Did you put any kind of water proof lining in the bag? I have a friend expecting in March. I have started a quilt but a diaper bag would be so nice too. This is gorgeous as usual Rhonda....
                              Alana
                              To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
                              alanashideaway.blogspot.com
                              https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

Working...
                              X