Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

You did this in 2 weeks? Beautiful!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

No way are you a "newer " quilter... Stunning!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Phyllis.... You and your husband did a bang-up job.... I love it.... The design is wonderful!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Judy... Your "special lady" would be so proud....

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Honestly, ladies.... I am so in awe of all the talent displayed here.... I love all of the quilts, so am very grateful not to have to choose ONE . Everyone has done such outstanding work.... Purple is my fav color, so it has bern fun to see it used in so many creative ways...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by DebbieJJ View Post
              I had other commitments and didn't think I'd make the deadline for this, but I got it finished about late afternoon on Sat. thanks to my cheering section telling me that I could do it. Whew! Hope I didn't mess up too bad.......(hope this works)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62176[/ATTACH]
              This is a beautiful quilt Debbie , so glad you got it finished, Love it. You are so talented.
              Whether you think you can or you can't
              YOU ARE RIGHT
              Henry Ford

Comment

I am enjoying this thread so much...because you can actually see the submissions and the artists who created them. Because how the contest is now being promoted isn't going to work for a lot of people.....
                Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DianaRWilson View Post
                  Here's mine. Everyone had done such beautiful work.[ATTACH=CONFIG]62094[/ATTACH]
                  My photo of the quilt I posted was not very good so I'm posting some close ups. I am just amazed how talented everyone is.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is my projectimage.jpg
                    :icon_wave:Debby

Comment

All of yalls entries were LOVELY
                      Great job to everyone who entered. It's hard to pick a favorite that's for sure!!

Here is my quilt:
                      20131108_154646.jpgPhotoGrid_1383944019564.jpg

Comment

WOW< WOW<WOW!! ALL of this work is incredible!!

I too am totally blown away by all of the talent here!!!

Comment

It's corny but "Everyone is a winner just by entering this contest!" Beautiful quilts and as mentioned so much talent!

I wish everyone "Good luck".

Huggers, Ruby
                          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Originally posted by dsb13kjd View Post
                            This is my project[ATTACH=CONFIG]62207[/ATTACH]
                            I absolutely LOVE this!

All submissions are wonderful. I enjoyed seeing everyone's use of the charm packs.

Hugs!
                            Debbie
                            Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth!

Comment

I have a question, I saw that someone was upset because a few of the pics were of unfinished quilts. I finished mine, quilted it myself, but the pic I posted was before I quilted it, it made a better pic. Was that wrong? I have no dreams of grandeur or winning, I just thought you could post a pic that way. I thought I saw it somewhere. I just wanted to enter and do something easy and fun to get my legs, see how it goes! LOL.

Unfinished... 003 - Copy (2).jpg

Finished... 007 - Copy.jpg
                              Last edited by kensington; December 2nd, 2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kensington View Post
                                I have a question, I saw that someone was upset because a few of the pics were of unfinished quilts. I finished mine, quilted it myself, but the pic I posted was before I quilted it, it made a better pic. Was that wrong? I have no dreams of grandeur or winning, I just thought you could post a pic that way. I thought I saw it somewhere. I just wanted to enter and do something easy and fun to get my legs, see how it goes! LOL.

Unfinished... [ATTACH=CONFIG]62264[/ATTACH]

Finished... [ATTACH=CONFIG]62265[/ATTACH]
                                You could enter an unfinished project. Nothing in the rules said it had to be a completely finished quilt. Didn't even say it had to be a quilt, just a project using 1 complete charm pack.
                                K is for Karen 😊​..................
                                Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                                T - is it TRUE?
                                H - is it HELPFUL?
                                I - is it INSPIRING?
                                N - is it NECESSARY?
                                K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                                X