Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Wow, these are stunning. I so can't compete LOL. Am laying in bed viewing via my iPad, will post my picture later when I'm at my computer
    - Phyllis :)

Comment

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Mary, this is beautiful! I love your scalloped borders, they are perfect for this quilt and the soft blue color you used for the inner border set's off the blocks so well. Great job and Yeah you finished too!
      Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

I can't find on Facebook please help
        Whether you think you can or you can't
        YOU ARE RIGHT
        Henry Ford

Comment

Wow!! I'm already seeing some very beautiful and inventive entries..I love how different everyone's is!! I tried to post mine, but it's on Photobucket and neither of the urls would take here..

Comment

Here is mine, I can not see the face book link either,
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow everyone! All are such amazingly, beautiful work! Such talent!
              Here is my entry. I learned so much from doing this, and am really just happy I got it done...I had my doubts at times. And I'll include a pic of my little girl, who it was made for...
              DSCN2509 (2) (685x800).jpgDSCN1929 (2) (575x800).jpg
              Karen
              my blog: http://fortheloveofneedleandthread.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Here's mine - it took me forever too, but its not even in the same category as all the others! Actually, all the others even beat out the state fair entriesDSCN0846 (400x365).jpg!
                Amy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://pinterest.com/acct97531/quilts-to-make/

Daughter of Tobeysmama

Comment

Still have not been able to find the entries album on facebook. Any direction will help.

Comment

Wow Wow Wow - All of them are stunning so far! Mine is very simple, but my Mom the recipient loves it, so that is all that matters to me. I used the contest to push me to get it done well before Christmas, so that I would not be burning the midnight oil then!

IronQuilt2.jpg
                    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by jannw View Post
                      Wow!! I'm already seeing some very beautiful and inventive entries..I love how different everyone's is!! I tried to post mine, but it's on Photobucket and neither of the urls would take here..
                      Good morning Jann -- They probably got slammed about -- 11:58 with submissions hahaha I uploaded my photo from the computer instead? Hope that helps!

Patti - Your Hexi's are stunning in this Fabric.

Cheyenne I ADORE yours. How funny we both thought of the same idea and learned so much in the process, it came out beautiful.

Amy I love that Wedding Ring (or is that a double??) This pattern is splendid.

Lisa? no way you're is "simple", that black sashing sets off those blocks, your mom loves this, and you got the big push to get it done. I'd say that's a Win, Win, Win

One creative surprise after another. Can't believe these all are from the same Charm pack.

Honestly, there is not one I would not want to keep myself or receive as a beautiful gift.

Sorry, there hasn't been any postings on FB yet, but we are taking the time to enjoy seeing all these "Lovely" creations here.
                      Last edited by HdWench; December 1st, 2013, 08:02 AM.

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat n bull View Post
                        WHERE is the Facebook contest? I can't find it either?!!

Here is mine. Took me FOREVER:
                        Wow this is absolutely gorgeous ....
                        YOU ARE RIGHT
                        Henry Ford

Comment

trying again....this is from my computer and not the pix I entered.
                          SDC10754.JPG

Comment

Good morning Deb, can you tell me which fb pages you go to fir MSQ? The pages I see are old ones. Thank you a bunch. Time for coffee. I can not wait to see how everyone used their charm packs.

QUOTE=HdWench;425472]We all worked hard, this was a BIG challenge and here are the Missouri Star Quilt Shop Forum Iron Quilts II Challenge Photo's

NO you can't Vote here But we would LOVE to have you *like* us on Facebook by going to the Missouri Star Quilt Shop where they will have an Album for Iron Quilts from around the globe

You can *Like* as many as you want - Heck all of them, or none but we all would really appreciate your support too Thank you

Debbie[/QUOTE]
                            Come join the fun.

Beginners Mystery Quilt. This is a queen aize when finished, nice. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/groups/into-light-beginners-mystery-quilt.html[/url]

Christmas Log Cabin strip swap.
                            http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gro...cabin-nq3.html

Comment

Here is mine, but it does not compare to these others. Oh my gosh what beautiful imaginations you ladies have. To create such wonderful projects. I vote for you all.
                              Love these
                              Attached Files
                              YOU ARE RIGHT
                              Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by NanaP522 View Post
                                Here is mine, but it does not compare to these others. Oh my gosh what beautiful imaginations you ladies have. To create such wonderful projects. I vote for you all.
                                Love these
                                Your quilt is beautiful! I don't know the name of this design but it looks like it is moving in every square that's a great creative mind of your's too!

Comment

Working...
                                X