Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

We all worked hard, this was a BIG challenge and here are the Missouri Star Quilt Shop Forum Iron Quilts II Challenge Photo's

NO you can't Vote here But we would LOVE to have you *like* us on Facebook by going to the Missouri Star Quilt Shop where they will have an Album for Iron Quilts from around the globe

You can *Like* as many as you want - Heck all of them, or none but we all would really appreciate your support too Thank you

Debbie
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Mine is named "Lovely Jewels"

007.jpg

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Comment

Re: IRON QUILTS us Forum Members Made - Please Support us and go Vote on Facebook!

Will be happy to support you all - your quilt is beautiful, Debbie. I'm looking forward to seeing them all.
      Donna

Comment

Debbie, that is AWESOME!!!

Comment

Thank you, where is yours?? I want a peek into everyone's mind about what this "Lovely" fabric said to them! This wasn't my 1st creative idea but hey 2nd thought is good too.

Comment

Oh Debbie! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
            ~Kathy~

Comment

Debbie, I love your quilt but how did you find all the other quilts? Where's the link?

Comment

There's a secret group on Facebook from another forum, then 1 person here posted their's on another spot. Thought we could put them all on 1 Show and Tell posting?

I swear none look the same, it's beautiful to see the designs I *like* them all

OH *doh* now I get why everyone is being a Night Owl tonight hehehe well except Jean, you are on European time still I'm sure. Hope you catch up on your sleep and a few days, you'll be back on CST time

Debbie

Oh Man am I the only one posting a picture of my Iron Quilt?? geeze that would be embarrasing for sure
                Last edited by HdWench; December 1, 2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Your quilt is gorgeous Debbie!!. I don't do facebook... does that mean I can't see and vote on the quilts?
                  sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                  Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

Debbie, I'm trying to figure out your blocks in your quilt. Very clever! Did you quilt the center then add borders? Your quilt really turned out great!

Comment

Debbie, that is a beautiful quilt.
                      I am very nervous about showing mine, I thought I would be anonymous in the competition.
                      I originally got the charm packs for a project I had in mind, when they came that idea went out the window. So I thought why not enter, give it a go. What I entered was my 3rd idea, I was pleased with it until I started quilting, how I cried tears of frustration over it. I did the stitch in the ditch as much as I could but found it was too bulky to push through my sewing machine throat, I had not made a quilt bigger than baby/lap before but this one just grew. I have not mastered FMQ yet.
                      Almost gave up but I finished and entered it and am proud of myself for doing it.
                      Reading these forum threads has given me so much inspiration and knowledge, that is why I kept going.
                      So here it is, not sure if this is the exact picture I entered, I took so many to try to get a good one,
                      Attached Files
                      ​Robyn

Comment

BonnieBelle that is stunning! How ever did you see that creation in this fabric?? Wow!

Yes we could be anonymous but all our forum friends in here can *like* our quilts if they know we've finished them.

I don't have many family members that do Facebook so this great forum members are where my friends "hang out" and they can get on Facebook and *liked* all our quilts.

Glad you've found everyone in here very encouraging! I don't do FMQ either, and no plans on learning!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful quilt and your 3rd Design - see we all had troubles with this Iron Quilt challenge. Isn't it good to know we all were crying right there with you on this project

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
                          Your quilt is gorgeous Debbie!!. I don't do facebook... does that mean I can't see and vote on the quilts?
                          Iris, sadly yes!! The first round voting is on Facebook. What a bummer my own family can't even vote for me. Sure wish they had it somewhere else

Comment

Really really really love this!!
                            Mary
                            SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Wonderful quilt, Debbie!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
                              X