Nemo pillow case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nemo pillow case

This is a pillowcase I made today for a little boy who rides our special needs bus to the elementary school. He is a little feller and likes to take a quick nap while on the bus.I thought he would like this nemo fabric.
    Attached Files

Re: Nemo pillow case

What a thoughtful thing to do, Rhonda! He will always remember you for this special act of love you've given him.

Comment

So cute. what a wonderful thing to do.
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

What little one wouldn't LOVE anything Nemo!! I love those special kindness exercises that are unexpected - they bring such joy to the receiver!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Beautiful! People like you make me smile!

Comment

What a sweet and thoughtful gift for such a special child. I am sure he will treasure it!

Comment

What a kind and generous thing you've done. I'm sure he's just in Heaven over it!!!! His parents will appreciate it also. I have a nephew in special needs and he's always so loving and happy!!!! You made my day!!! Thank you!

Comment

I'm sure you made the little one's day. He's most probably the only one on that bus to have a Nemo pillow case.
                greetings from the G.D. of Luxembourg
                sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Omg When this little feller got on the bus this morning he just stared at the pillow for about 10 minutes then he put his head on it and slept all the way to school. Then this afternoon he snuggled right up on it and never made a sound!! I think the Nemo was a big hit with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X