• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K. McEuen
    replied
    Re: 4 patch posie quilt top

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    Oh, who unearthed this?

The same person that unearthed SeeBee's post titled 4 patch posy, a new member doing a search.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Because this thread is from 2009 and the forum has changed servers man, many times and things were lost.
    Oh, who unearthed this?

Leave a comment:

• sewitalls
    replied

I can't see the pic???

Sheryllllllllll

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Because this thread is from 2009 and the forum has changed servers man, many times and things were lost.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

Originally posted by kattailquilts View Post
    Why can't I see the photo?
    My question exactly! I would love to comment, but no picture link shows up.

Leave a comment:

• kattailquilts
    replied

Why can't I see the photo?

Leave a comment:

• Quilt Vader
    replied

enailjeanie, thanks for noticing and mentioning that part .. things like that drives my younger daughters nuts

Leave a comment:

• emailjeanie
    replied

I like how the design is asymmetrical.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

How could anybody say anything discouraging about this quilt?
    You have done a lovely job! OK, so it might not go in a room done in baby pink & white, but it is gorgeous! I like how the blocks all look different, but are all made from the same fabric.
    Have fun with the quilting! I am not very skilled with that area yet, so I don't have any recommendations for you.

Leave a comment:

• Theresa
    replied

I just love the colors...so this could match a lot of things,they are lucky to get this!

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

That is really pretty QV! I've done a few 4 patch posey's and turned them into table runners - 1 a daisy design and 1 with a folk art design on the fabric. The next one I did was a huge quilt in buttery yellows and a sage green. It turned out beautiful and is now in the hands of a long armer which won't be done until June. I turn very few in for quilting that way. I wish I could get photos to post here. Maybe when the snow flies here I'll be able to figure out to post some.

I love the color combination you came up with.

Hugs,
    quiltingtrish

Leave a comment:

• Quilt Vader
    replied

Thank you .. thank you .. I fell in love with that fabric while on a bolt under some other womans arm! I actually followed her to the cutting table and said boldly 'if you arent' taking that whole bolt - I really want some" .. and a true quilter she must have been, for just a moment her eyes glazed over and I could see her coveting that bolt, but then, she caved, and smiled. Whew.. I would have hated to snatch it from her in front of people!

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    replied

I love that fabric. The colors are stunning! I love the gold and turquoise combination!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us!! Way to go! I am so glad you finished it! (I bet you are too!)

Leave a comment:

• ginampls
    replied

with the flower patterns, just trace right beside the flowers... and meander.. it is purty. me likes it.
    all the best Gina from Mpls

Leave a comment:

• Quilt Vader
    replied

Thank you.. I'm THINKING to do an aqua colored, maybe varigated depending on what I find.. and just do an all over
    "meandering". Actually, I couldn't think of anything I thought would be enhancing ... and I will be doing it on my home machine. I have a wonderful and fairly new Kenmore - one made by Janome - and I love.. but the thorat is like most machines, not as wide as I'd like for at-home quilting!
    Did you have an idea for quilting?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X