I want to see your stash storage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to see your stash storage!!

wow, nice thread pegs.. and the shelving is excellent in my opinion need to pick through my stash now..
    Gina from Mpls
    all the best
    Gina

Comment

You gals are so awesome!! I love sneaking a peak in to your sewing rooms!! Thank you, thank you! You always amaze me~

Comment

Okay, I felt bad after seeing some of the more organized pics. So even though I said that I am more creative when stuff is messy, I started straightening up my area. And I was right. I can't think straight when stuff is neat and orderly. What's wrong with me?
        Anyway, great stashes and work areas ladies.

Comment

emilyjp,Thank you for the link. What a great idea. I sure have enough stash to do that.

Comment

I love scrappy quilts, so I tend to buy no more than a yard, unless I have a specific plan for it.

My kits are in the milk crate. My scraps which I'll eventually precut into usable bits are in the laundry basket under my shelving unit.

My music fabric takes up 2 drawers in the chest of drawer -- the other 3 drawers have misc stuff in them.

The bulk of my storage is on the shelving unit. Each bin on the left shelves hold one or more 'color' of smaller pieces. I do have the 1930s and Kansas Troubles separated out. Yardage is in the bins on the bottom shelves. The top shelf has my ufos. Each box has at least one and sometimes 2 or 3 projects in it depending on the size of the project.

On the right hand side top to bottom are completed tops, a FQ swap; thread, some batting; more tops and ufos; precut pieces; smaller collections (Christmas, panels, baby) and vintage fabric; and the shelf you can't see are my magazines.

Comment

Working...
            X