Baby Quilt #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Quilt #2

2 down and 3 to go. I did not like this one at all until I quilted it. Funny how the quilting can pull it together.
    Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Re: Baby Quilt #2

There's going to be a lucky and warm baby using that quilt!! Love the bright colors and layout!!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Love the primary colors! I know what you mean about the quilting, it just makes the top more amazing! You made another wonderful quilt!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

very cute!!
        Patrice

Comment

Love it. Wish I was confident enough to do BLUE for my new grandbaby due in a couple months . . . we have ALL GIRLS . . .
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

This was supposed to be gender neutral because the girl who was getting this is not finding out what it is. But, this quilt says "little boy" so it's going to someone else who's having a boy.
            Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Linda you did great! I like how it turned out.
              Sewing mends the soul.
              sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
              Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
              ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Nice! I like primary colors for babies.
                “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Very nice! You seem to be on a roll and getting your projects done - wish I was that organized!

Comment

Originally posted by lhayes1976 View Post
                    2 down and 3 to go. I did not like this one at all until I quilted it. Funny how the quilting can pull it together.
                    Great colors. Lucky baby that receives this cutie

Comment

Very cute quilt. I know what you mean about the quilting bringing it together. I've done a couple that I didn't like but once they were quilted I really loved them and hated to give them away.

Lynne

Comment

Very nice quilt. I love the bright pretty colors. It's so nice that babies now get bright beautiful colors. When my kids were born, it was all pastels. WOW colors, they are so stimulating for babies.
                        Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
                        "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I saw this fabric clearanced at my LQS and I bought it before I knew I needed to make all these baby quilts. I have some fabric left and I'm making a scrappy quilt too. I love the bright colors too.
                          Lisa

Comment

Love those bright colors! That really did turn out very nice and I'm sure the baby will love it.

Hugs,
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Very cute
                              Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
                              X