Christmas Table Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Table Runner

Just finished this Christmas Table Runner for Mom's Birthday and sent it to the Post Office today (with my Fall Mug Rug Swap items)

I wish I had taken closeup pictures to show the stencil that I did in the middle (my very first attempt), also not sure why the photos turned sideways when I imported them, but oh, well
    Attached Files
    - Phyllis :)

Re: Christmas Table Runner

Phyllis that came out just beautiful! Your mom's going to love this, great job! I couldn't quite see the stensil work, was it hard to do? Glad you pushed yourself into trying something new! Way to go
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Very pretty! I haven't even started my Christmas table runner yet.

Comment

Very pretty! Your mum will love it. I havenĀ“t even started to think about making something christmassy yet.

Comment

Of course the stencil didn't come out perfect, but I kept the stitches really small and with the thread matching the fabric it just gives a hint of the design - which is good since I'm still learning I also did a little FMQ loop de loopy kind of stitch along the boarders cause I was afraid that that big long strip would get funky after she washed it.

Comment

Very nice! Your mom will love it.
            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I love table runners, they are so fun. You did a great job!
              Lindsey W.
              Inspiring Creations

Comment

It is really great!
                Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

This is gorgeous, very well done! The fact that it is sideways kind of shows us how it will look on a table anyways
                  Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by Jess1377 View Post
                    This is gorgeous, very well done! The fact that it is sideways kind of shows us how it will look on a table anyways
                    You are so right - and since I couldn't get my husband to stand sideways, this turned out to be the perfect solution - LOL

Comment

Very pretty! You did a great job! This pattern gives you so many options on color and design-it's perfect for Christmas!
                      "One can never consent to creep, when one feels the impulse to soar" -Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                      X