X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Re: been having "one of THOSE days" for a week now

Cathryn, those quilts are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I'm sorry to hear that life is tough right now. I'll pray that things turn around quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Cathryn, I do believe you are a master at the scissors game!!! Looking great. I sure hope your down in the dumpies gets better real soon.

Leave a comment:

• bdmsmith
    replied

I love the baby quilt---the whales are adorable. Also the appliques are great, I love the one with the frog trying to get up onto the branch.

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

Those frogs seem Machine Embroidered!!! Very nice theme with the applique... the baby quilt is fabulous... LOVE that fabric and your quilting job is really nice...never thought of that stitch used that way... "another V8 Moment!!! Hang in there GF,,we can be greatful we have this hobby to get us thru these type of times... I relate to you right now.. been up this hill and down too many times to count... My thoughts are with you gal!!!!! hugs, B

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn J
    replied

Your work is always so lovely and fun to see. I love the way that micro-fleece looks when quilted. I'm going to have to give this a try. Sending prayers & hugs for this difficult time.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Sending prayers your way! Your quilts are beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• Cat n bull
    replied

Thank you SOOOO MUCH everyone, especially for the prayers. I could really use them right now.

Leave a comment:

• Joan@DebtofGratitude
    replied

Beautiful work! Your quilting work, especially. I love how it pops on the blue background.

Leave a comment:

• Lenie
    replied

That is an adorable babyquilts, so cute! And your frogs are stunning! That quilt is gonna be a beauty. You're so talented, Cathryn!!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hi Cat,
    The baby quilt is divine and oooh-la-la at the applique. That is gonna be one fun quilt. I like Laundry Basket designs -Edyta is one of my favorite designers. Is this from her Seasonal Silhouettes?
    Blessings to you and a prayer said for you just now. Sometimes it is easier to see the road ahead by taking a peek behind us now and then.
    Blondie

Leave a comment:

• Givbludplayhocky
    replied

Love love love the baby quilt and your appliqué bLocks!! Hope all is going
    Better. Hugs!!!

Leave a comment:

• HdWench
    replied

oh Cat, Adorable!!! Love love the whales and the binding you put on with that dark blue backing it looks so soft and cuddly! My gosh your Sprouts appliques are amazing! I got to laugh at that last little cute frog, you are so talented ((((Hugs))) my dear friend.

Give me a PM if you need to get a load off - Sounds like a lot of weight on your shoulders, plus all these gorgeous quilts. Always in my prayers Cathryn

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Love your baby quilt, the new mom must have been thrilled to receive it! Those frogs are so cute especially that last block!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Cathryn, the quilts are beautiful. Will have you in my prayers during your difficulties.

Leave a comment:

• turena65
    replied

Wow! You are one very talented gal... that whale quilt is so beautiful and the quilting on it is just amazing. And your appliques are stunning... Thank you so much for sharing your talent, I hope to do as good work as you do someday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X