X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Txgrandma
    replied
    Re: Scissors thingy!

No picture showing up on mine either, would love to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Laurie Stone
    replied

i dont see the picture anywhere

Originally posted by psha View Post
    I know that somewhere there is a tutorial from Jenny on making a holder for scissors. I am forever losing mine. However, I couldn't find it, so when I realized I had a couple of the ribbons holding a jellyroll together, I just sewed them together and voila...a scissor thingy! Hope the picture shows up here!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

http://sewing.about.com/od/sewingmac...sor-Holder.htm

or: Wondering what to do with those old pacifier holders? They make the best small scissors holders and you don't lose them. Clip them to you collar and you always have them at hand. Great for any for any craft.

Leave a comment:

• oldgurl4
    replied

Yes Indeed!
    THANK-YOU for the Link.

I as well was looking for the TUTORIAL....but I don't think she ever made one.

Looks simple....Can't wait to tr it.

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

You are very welcome Annie! I didn't get mine made today, but have been working on a few other little things. I hope you get yours made and that you enjoy using it.
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• mlt150
    replied

I remember Jenny saying she used one jelly roll strip and lanyard to hold her scissors. Not sure which video it was in.

Dianne

Leave a comment:

• Anniethekiwi
    replied

Thank you very much Lola! i am off to make one now thank you

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
    Hi Annie, here's a written tutorial by Jenny from the blog. http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/a-quickie/
    Jenny mentions making one at the end of one of the video tuts, but doesn't show how to make one, so the written tutorial is
    the only tut I know of. I hope this helps you, I am hoping to get mine made today.
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

what a great way to use that moda ribbon!! I have used it to hold up my hair when I'm sewing..I hate my hair in my face. Of course since my hair is very slowly growing back after the shaving in december, I haven't had a need but have been stockpiling them for when it is again long enough to hang in my eyes LOL...

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

Hi Annie, here's a written tutorial by Jenny from the blog. http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/a-quickie/
    Jenny mentions making one at the end of one of the video tuts, but doesn't show how to make one, so the written tutorial is
    the only tut I know of. I hope this helps you, I am hoping to get mine made today.
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• Anniethekiwi
    replied

May I please ask where the tutorial is please?

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

I plan on making one too. Since I recently opened up my 2nd jellyroll I have enough to make one too. I think I'm going to attach my scissors to the machine I sew on, then when I get a couple more I will make one for the scissors by the embroidery machine too.
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Looks almost like mine.

Leave a comment:

• lindaw724472002
    replied

So cute great idea. Quillters never waste fabric or trim always have a new use for it Linda

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

haha what a good idea! and much quicker

Leave a comment:

• psha
    started a topic Scissors thingy!

Scissors thingy!

I know that somewhere there is a tutorial from Jenny on making a holder for scissors. I am forever losing mine. However, I couldn't find it, so when I realized I had a couple of the ribbons holding a jellyroll together, I just sewed them together and voila...a scissor thingy! Hope the picture shows up here!
Working...
X