My mini quilt for the DQS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mini quilt for the DQS

Just wanted to share my latest project![attachment=0:385xv4yp]100_1741.JPG[/attachment:385xv4yp]I love these raw edge applique projects![attachment=1:385xv4yp]100_1737.JPG[/attachment:385xv4yp]And check out my pinwheels [attachment=2:385xv4yp]100_1735.JPG[/attachment:385xv4yp] I know you'll think I'm crazy but that's the first time I've done pinwheels... ever! I made this for a doll quilt swap & had so much fun doing it. The colors are happy, I did a little free motion machine embroidery around the leaves and berries, so fun!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: My mini quilt for the DQS

very pretty!!! how lovely.....I don't have anything to swap it for...but you can always send those types of things to me
    Michele

Comment

Oh my heck!!! I LOVE It! Hillary.....you are amazing! That is seriously too die for! You are my hero.

If it isn't already in the mail.....reconsider sending it and GIVE it to me!!

Comment

very cute!! By the way, great tutorial on the blog this week! Loved gooseberries You are so creative!

Comment

Thanks guys! Maybe we can do a swap on here sometime huh Then we can send eachother something fun And thanks for the Gooseberries sweetness Jeanniebee! I had a good time doing it! I really like the way it turned out!

Comment

I love the colours. The pink and turquoise are gorgeous together!
            Quilting through the dull times
            northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks guys! Maybe we can do a swap on here sometime huh Then we can send eachother something fun
              That sound like fun.
              Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come.

Comment

I love the colors. Very pretty. I enjoy making pinwheels, they are addictive to me.

Comment

Very cute! I like how the bird looks like it is in a nest. It took me a minute to figure out that the pinwheels were on the back. Duh! :roll:
                  It turned out great. The pinwheels look really good. I love it when they are made with bright & cheery fabrics.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel
                  because those who mind don't matter,
                  and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks! the pinwheels were fun but I had a little anxiety over them. First when I'd never done them before and kept second guessing myself going is this right? is this right? And then one got sewn backwards I was shocked! I didn't know triangle could go together backwards but yes I figured out a way! And then after they were in and I was quilting I got all upset after I had to so over them so much :roll: but what do you do? I convinced myself it looked arsty Ha! You just go with it right!

Comment

Working...
                    X