X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texsam
    replied
    Re: Dresdens

I will have to find out Sandy! lol I'm no Martha Stewart though and have never made curtains. Maybe if I do some pretty stitches on the blankets they will let me have a machine.

Well I keep looking at my charm pack and trying to figure out which ones I want to use for the center circles. Sometimes I think about these things too much. I won't be working on them much if at all this weekend. My mom and sister are coming down from Colorado for the three day weekend. I better go to sleep cause I need to pick them up from the airport in the morning.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
    Pretty colors that you used in your Dresden Lisa!

Will you send me letters while I'm in jail? Hopefully I can hide some booty (like bank robbers do) and after I'm out I can go and retrieve it. Maybe a few more will join me and we can confuse the cops! I gotta check how close it is to the highway for a getaway car!
    Sheila, have you checked if they will allow sewing machines in jail?

Oh, just remembered . . . Martha had to have had one - her cell had curtains, didn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Pretty colors that you used in your Dresden Lisa!

Will you send me letters while I'm in jail? Hopefully I can hide some booty (like bank robbers do) and after I'm out I can go and retrieve it. Maybe a few more will join me and we can confuse the cops! I gotta check how close it is to the highway for a getaway car!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

This plate pattern is so pretty and easy to do. I really enjoy it too. Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• Lisaau
    replied

Here is a project l've started with the ruler l bought here in Australia

Leave a comment:

• Lisaau
    replied

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
    I feel that way about the precuts too. I don't live too far from the Moda warehouse in Dallas. I've been trying to figure out how to get myself locked in there overnite so I can look at all the fabric!
    Roflol Texasam If l hear a new report here in Australia about someone getting lock into the moda warehouse l shall jsut know it's you

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Originally posted by Mia View Post
    Very very pretty devika.

I'm coming to visit you Texsam, I want into that warehouse too lol
    Hugs
    Mia
    Oh the fun we could have huh!

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Oh all these dresdens are beautiful! Love the idea of using a heart for the center. So much creativity in one spot is so inspiring!
    Patti

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Thanks Mia. I had not seen that one before. Love Alicia's Attic. Her tuts are wonderful as well.

Leave a comment:

• Devika
    replied

Thanks Mia, your dresdens are pretty as well. Please post some pictures when you are done. Will do the same here. I wish I live near Moda fabric warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Very very pretty devika.

I'm coming to visit you Texsam, I want into that warehouse too lol
    Hugs
    Mia

Leave a comment:

• Devika
    replied
    Re: Dresdens fever

Its look like Dresden fever caught all of us. My current project also Dresdens for single bed. Thinking of making heart shape instead of circles in the middle. Thanks to Jennys tutorials, made our lives easy.
    The fabric by Debbie Beaves for RJR Fabrics called Violet Wishes .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

I feel that way about the precuts too. I don't live too far from the Moda warehouse in Dallas. I've been trying to figure out how to get myself locked in there overnite so I can look at all the fabric!

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

I'm so glad Sheila......... and I love Bar Harbor too. IN fact..... my problem is there aren't many precuts that I don't love lol.

Let us see your dresden's when you are finished

Mia

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Your Dresdens are very pretty Mia!

I have a couple of charm packs of Bar Harbor and have been thinking about using them for the Dresden. You have inspired me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X