• Show
Clear All

Re: Dresdens

Here is a project l've started with the ruler l bought here in Australia

"DO NOT CRITICIZE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN MY SHOES."
    :icon_heh::icon_wave::

Comment

This plate pattern is so pretty and easy to do. I really enjoy it too. Hugs, Jan
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Pretty colors that you used in your Dresden Lisa!

Will you send me letters while I'm in jail? Hopefully I can hide some booty (like bank robbers do) and after I'm out I can go and retrieve it. Maybe a few more will join me and we can confuse the cops! I gotta check how close it is to the highway for a getaway car!
        Shelia

Comment

Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          Pretty colors that you used in your Dresden Lisa!

Will you send me letters while I'm in jail? Hopefully I can hide some booty (like bank robbers do) and after I'm out I can go and retrieve it. Maybe a few more will join me and we can confuse the cops! I gotta check how close it is to the highway for a getaway car!
          Sheila, have you checked if they will allow sewing machines in jail?

Oh, just remembered . . . Martha had to have had one - her cell had curtains, didn't it?
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I will have to find out Sandy! lol I'm no Martha Stewart though and have never made curtains. Maybe if I do some pretty stitches on the blankets they will let me have a machine.

Well I keep looking at my charm pack and trying to figure out which ones I want to use for the center circles. Sometimes I think about these things too much. I won't be working on them much if at all this weekend. My mom and sister are coming down from Colorado for the three day weekend. I better go to sleep cause I need to pick them up from the airport in the morning.

Have a great weekend ya'll!
            Shelia

Comment

Working...
            X