Placemats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Placemats

I need some inspiration! Does anyone have any placemats in your albums I can look at. Wanting to make some and can't decide what I want to do. I was going to use either a charm pack or jelly roll
    Patrice

Re: Placemats

Which charm pack? I ordered two of Wildflower and am going to mix up disappearing 9 patch squares in a runner or placemats (haven't decided which).

If I was doing a fabric less "busy" than that I might do a checkerboard thing with 2 jelly rolls - 1 white.

Sorry, no photos as these projects are still in my noggin :-).
    Last edited by debinmalaga; February 3, 2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: additional comment
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

the origins pack. i picked up the daily deal today along with some other things..lol. i had made a table runner for my daughterinlaw and she loved it so much she wants placemats. I forgot about the D9. I just may do that. It's quick and easy..thanks
      Patrice

Comment

Hi Patrice,

I found a really pretty quilt as you go placemat tutorial. (Its not made from charm packs, however) I'll find it and post it so you can take a peek

Hugs
        Mia
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
        (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Working...
        X