X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freda
    replied
    Re: Mug Rug (part 2)

These will be part of a set that I'll send to my baby sister for her b'day...

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

How fresh and pretty and spring-y!

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

There are three family b'days in February and I decided all three will be getting mug rugs!

Here's the one I made last night, which will be mailed this afternoon after work...

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

Originally posted by SummerK View Post
    Freda, I love the mug rug! Are you just using scraps, or is that all from a particular line of fabric...it all goes so well. If it's from a line, would you mind sharing...I love it!

The small print is Chloe's Closet but I don't know the name of the print or line. The others were small strips... most from a charm pack and the center red polka dot fabric was a strip. I got the fabric scraps in a grab bag of scraps at my LQS. Sorry I can't help further with identifying the fabrics.

Leave a comment:

• johnsonshouse4
    replied

My daughter asked for a kindle for her birthday and that would go wonderful with it. Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• SummerK
    replied

Freda, I love the mug rug! Are you just using scraps, or is that all from a particular line of fabric...it all goes so well. If it's from a line, would you mind sharing...I love it!

Leave a comment:

• PattyAnne
    replied

Ohhhh..y'all made me smile! I'm so happy to be able to share the link. Thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

PattyAnne, love the Kindle cover! Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

PattyAnne---thanks so much for the link-----birthday present for my geeky son and his future wife! GREAT! Thank you soooooo much! SuzyQue

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

Originally posted by PattyAnne View Post
    Very pretty. I like the nice, fresh colors!
    I made a mug rug today too for a swap I'm in. (Hopefully I'll get a picture of it soon.)

I also made a little Kindle bag from this tutorial.

Oh... that is COOL! will have to bookmark that tutorial... thanks for sharing the link!

Leave a comment:

• PattyAnne
    replied

Very pretty. I like the nice, fresh colors!
    I made a mug rug today too for a swap I'm in. (Hopefully I'll get a picture of it soon.)

I also made a little Kindle bag from this tutorial.

Leave a comment:

• quiltnut
    replied

I still have yet to make some, and i think i shall put a nice paper doiley so coffee or tea stains don't get on them. thanks for sharing sandy.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Perfect project to use up a handful of leftover charms from a dresden project. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Sounds like a good idea.

Monique

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

Thanks, Sandy! It's a quick fun project and I love digging into the scrap bins!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X