Baby quilt just finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby quilt just finished

Here is a baby quilt I just finished for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a little boy in the next couple of weeks. This is the quilt that Jenny helped me bind so well with her tutorials. LOL!!
    Attached Files
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Re: Baby quilt just finished

Isn't that cute! I do like the way you used yellow in the border - really brightens it up and pulls out the small amount of yellow in the top.

Hugs,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Love it! Looks so much like a boy! The colors are great! SuzyQue

Comment

It's adorable Monique! Perfect for the little one!
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Adorable. I agree with other comments, especially about the yellow. It really offsets the rest of the blocks. Be proud!

Comment

Just simply adorable!! What a great job! Really something to proud of!
            Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

That is so cute. i love bright colors for a baby!
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Thank you all for your nice comments. They make even prouder of my work.

Monique

Comment

Great job, Monique!
                  There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Thank you Deb.

Monique

Comment

Monique, That is just precious. I can see the little playing on it now. The colors are bright and vivid. It is gorgious.
                      Lynne

Comment

My granddaughter Sarah would love this quilt because Daddy is a firefighter. Where did you find the fabric? It's really cute! Hugs, Jan
                        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                          Here is a baby quilt I just finished for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a little boy in the next couple of weeks. This is the quilt that Jenny helped me bind so well with her tutorials. LOL!!

How darling... you nephew and his wife will love it!
                          You know you've had too much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe... or how I learned to quilt on the internet!

Comment

Jan, I bought the first panel at a local store and the second one I bought from Ebay. Thank you everyone for the kind comments.

Monique

Comment

That is seriously cute! I simply love everything about it, and the binding looks great! The red really frames it well.
                              Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
                              Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Working...
                              X