• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryBeth61
    replied
    Re: Meet Bailey

Originally posted by karenchi View Post
    Hi....I wanted you all to meet Bailey. He is an Old English Sheepdog and very loving!
    Best part....He doesn't shed.....Also, here is his father, Henry!

Karen
    Ok............I'm in love...nothing like a warm fuzzy feeling to melt my heart. pardon the pun tee hee

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Thanks for the introduction. Wish I had a dog that didn't shed. Our Papillion walks through the room and I have to pick up enough hair each day to stuff a pillow with . . . I'd love it if he was like Baily and would keep his hair to himself.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Beautiful doggies, and I didn't know that Old English Sheepdogs didn't shed. Learn something new every day! Give Bailey a pat from me :-).

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

Your dogs are gorgeous ! I wish you lived near me. I would volunteer dog sitting services.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

They are both beautiful! Doesn't shed huh? My kind of dog! I don't know how I always end up with the ones that shed in clumps but I do. I'm just easy, I love my guys but boy do they shed! Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Beautiful doggies. I haven't been around one of these sweeties in a long many year. You are most fortunate to have such a handsome fella.

Leave a comment:

• gizmomichele
    replied

hes a dollbaby!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hi Lydia.....No not bad....We get him cut and groomed every three month. Now, Henry is another story! LOL

Leave a comment:

• craftjunkie
    replied

He is adorable. Is he hard to keep brushed?

Leave a comment:

• karenchi
    started a topic Meet Bailey

Meet Bailey

Hi....I wanted you all to meet Bailey. He is an Old English Sheepdog and very loving!
    Best part....He doesn't shed.....Also, here is his father, Henry!

Karen
    Attached Files
Working...
X