Meet Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Bailey

Hi....I wanted you all to meet Bailey. He is an Old English Sheepdog and very loving!
    Best part....He doesn't shed.....Also, here is his father, Henry!

Karen
    Attached Files

Re: Meet Bailey

He is adorable. Is he hard to keep brushed?
    Lydia Lee

I am blessed, and pray that you are to.

Comment

Hi Lydia.....No not bad....We get him cut and groomed every three month. Now, Henry is another story! LOL

Comment

hes a dollbaby!

Comment

Beautiful doggies. I haven't been around one of these sweeties in a long many year. You are most fortunate to have such a handsome fella.
          Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

They are both beautiful! Doesn't shed huh? My kind of dog! I don't know how I always end up with the ones that shed in clumps but I do. I'm just easy, I love my guys but boy do they shed! Hugs, Jan
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Your dogs are gorgeous ! I wish you lived near me. I would volunteer dog sitting services.

Comment

Beautiful doggies, and I didn't know that Old English Sheepdogs didn't shed. Learn something new every day! Give Bailey a pat from me :-).
                There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Thanks for the introduction. Wish I had a dog that didn't shed. Our Papillion walks through the room and I have to pick up enough hair each day to stuff a pillow with . . . I'd love it if he was like Baily and would keep his hair to himself.
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by karenchi View Post
                    Hi....I wanted you all to meet Bailey. He is an Old English Sheepdog and very loving!
                    Best part....He doesn't shed.....Also, here is his father, Henry!

Karen
                    Ok............I'm in love...nothing like a warm fuzzy feeling to melt my heart. pardon the pun tee hee
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X