Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakermom
    replied
    Re: finally! got this tumbler to upload!

I got it here! MSQC. It arrived in like, two days.

Leave a comment:

• stacey65
    replied

nice job!! i am looking for the template also where did u get it from?? i just looked at our local joann fabrics and they did not have it.

Leave a comment:

• roseytoes
    replied

Very nice! I recently bought this template and some moda lolipop charm packs. I am working on a baby quilt. The template make cutting the tumblers a breeze!

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

OOOOH, thanks for sharing with us. I just ordered the tumbler template. Hope my quilt looks as nice as yours!

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied

Nice color choices-----great for either man or woman. Love the warm colors! Suzy Que

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

I love tumbler quilts... and you did a great job! Love the fabric you chose...

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

Actually I have a real weakness for those scrap bags some fabric shops sell. One near me has them for $2-2.50 each. I go thru them and pick out ones that have similar colors and the biggest pieces. This quilt was a combination of about 3 bags. I was suprised I had enough scraps to do this. The finished quilt is about 40 x 45.
    I knew i was going to donate it to a charity auction my DD is involved with. In my mind I see it used by someones parent/grandparent in a nursing home or confined to a wheelchair. I liked the colors because they were pretty enough for a woman yet not too flowery for a man.

Leave a comment:

• Sewbee
    replied

Bakermom I LOVE your quilt! The flannel backing is gorgeous and the tumbler fabrics on the top are great too! Did they come from a fabric collection or did you pick them out individually? They really go together well!

I have both sizes of Natalie's tumbler templates and have been wanting to make something with them. This inspires me to start selecting fabrics for a new project....like I don't have enough WIPs as it is...LOL.

Great job!

Leave a comment:

• GlendaSue
    replied

You should be very pleased ..it is beautiful together!

Leave a comment:

• craftjunkie
    replied

I love your colors together. I can't wait to start quilting.. Just have to get my bathroom back together. Remodeling takes forever. Then I am going to start a project.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Now I am lusting ALL OVER AGAIN for this template! Wah! You did a wonderful job. And how proud I am of you for just taking control of your fears and just FMP. I will have to try that next.
    Big hugs and blessings.
    Blondie

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

That backing fabric is gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

Here's the back of the quilt. I was really pleased with the way it complimented the front.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lola2Ace
    replied

I put a pretty big order to MSQC last week.....well, actually 2 orders, and the tumbler ruler for charm packs was one of the items. It should be here tomorrow! I am soooo excited. I also got the charm packs that Jenny made the quilt out of in the video for it, so doubly excited there.
    I got all kinds of excited when that big brown truck pulled in the driveway today, but it was 'only' DH's c-pap supplies........bummer.
    Lola

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

that's wonderful!! I'm definitely getting one of those now....and maybe the big one as well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X