My Kindle cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Kindle cover

Your cover looks great. My parents both got Kindle's for Christmas and I quilted each of them a cover. I used 6 5x5 Charm Pack squares and then cut it down to size to fit their Kindle's. I didn't take pictures yet or I'd post them. I have a Kindle with the store bought cover and I think the quilted ones are softer and better protections if you drop it. They also look sooo much better.
    LESLY

:icon_wave:

Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success.
    Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
      Michele, how do you use library books on your Nook? I love to go to the library and really need to get back in the habit of going there.
      Lola

On my local library's website there is a link to their e-book site where I can "check out" a book for 14 days just like a regular book from the building. The only thing I don't like is that you can't "renew" a book that is checked out like I could if I had the physical book.
      Michele

Comment

How creative.. you did a great job!

Now I have an idea for gifts for folks with Kindles and Nooks...
        You know you've had too much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe... or how I learned to quilt on the internet!

Comment

Working...
        X