Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy Cane Lane Bench Pillow, by Kimberbell…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your pillow! Your hand embroidery is amazing!
    ~ Carol from Southwest PA

Comment

Unbelievably adorable ‼️‼️love it 💕 You did a fabulous job on it…..don’t under-rate yourself…….I think it’s perfect 🤩🧵💕
      💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Beautiful project.
        Mary Lynn Ontario Canada

Comment

So cute! You do such great work!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Wow!! That is beautiful! Even your quilting looks like snow! I love it!

Comment

That is such a beautiful pillow, well made and adorable for the season.

Now you have me thinking I should make some for my front entry bench. Oh you enabler -- thanks for sharing
              Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
                That is such a beautiful pillow, well made and adorable for the season.

Now you have me thinking I should make some for my front entry bench. Oh you enabler -- thanks for sharing
                Lol…sorry…I prefer to call me inspiring…. Entry bench definitely needs a bench pillow…go for it..

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Teen View Post

I’m so surprised that Canada doesn’t carry Kimberbell products to purchase regionally. That is a bummer on the cost.

Edit: I found a shop in Canada that has the kit & pattern. The kit comes with the embellishments but you need to buy the pattern separately. Good luck!

https://sew-u-can.ca/kimberbell/?sort=featured&page=2
                  Thank you. They don't have them available and they still have seperate fabric kits, pattern and embellishment kit from what I could see. Still too much for a pillow. I will create something similar on my own at some point. 😊
                  Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I love this sew much. What a great job. I love Kimberbell!!

Retha

Comment

Wow, not only creative but exquisite. I don't see any need for improvement on your embroidery...the whole project is fantastic
                      success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
                      Terry of NC

Comment

Working...
                      X