• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a gorgeous quilt, Brenda. The quilting is beautiful! Great job. 👑
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful quilt and the quilting is exquisite. I'm certain it will capture a high bid in an auction or charity fundraiser Well done
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Some quilts, like this one, just scream for custom quilting. It makes such a difference! How wonderful of you to donate this gem as a fundraiser!

Comment

Beautiful quilt! I don't think I could part with it but if you donate it I hope it brings in a good amount of money for a worthy charity
          Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

I also have been cutting scraps into 2" squares, but I never thought to also create 4-square blocks with them. There are now so many the task is something I don't even want to get started.

Quilter's Rules:
            #1 Buy fabric - no matter how much you already have.
            #2 Sew all day and all night - no cooking allowed.
            #3 Start a new quilt before the last one is finished - must return to #1.

Comment

Wow - that is just gorgeous. Hope it brings in as much money as it is worth - which is a LOT. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Comment

Originally posted by sewmuch2learn View Post
                I also have been cutting scraps into 2" squares, but I never thought to also create 4-square blocks with them. There are now so many the task is something I don't even want to get started.
                I also have an overflowing amount of 2.5" squares, but have very very slowly been taming it since seeing a tip about using them as leaders, so my mom and I try to keep a little bin of them on hand by our machines. I think I'm up to over 20 or 30 4-patches now and quite a few just pairs too.

Comment

This is beautiful. Another one on my to do list.

Comment

Working...
                  X