A Winter Wall Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Winter Wall Hanging

I bought this panel about a month and 1/2 ago in a little quilt store in Worland Wyoming. I did some outlining around the pictures in the blocks and then some decorative stitching around the blocks. I did a lazy foldover binding with some more decorative stitching.

Thanks for looking.

3E7A3168-93ED-4148-B933-20666DB97B23.jpeg

It's really cute!
    Katrina
    From NC, retired in FL
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Oh that looks wonderful. Come on Winter. My hubby was from Worland too!!!

Comment

Thank you. nativetexas, I live about 1 1/2 hours from Worland so not a bad drive--except in the winter.

Comment

That's a very cute quilt! Those decorative stitches are pretty.
          Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Very sweet (although I hope it won't be winter for some time yet!) I am a big fan of "lazy foldover bindings," and your looks great!

Comment

I just love old red truck fabrics. Your wall hanging is very cute.
              Sandy in CO

Comment

That is really pretty.

Comment

That’s such a cute panel! It made a nice little quilt.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Great finish! I love that panel with the old barns and trucks!
                    A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
                    Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Retha View Post
                      I bought this panel about a month and 1/2 ago in a little quilt store in Worland Wyoming. I did some outlining around the pictures in the blocks and then some decorative stitching around the blocks. I did a lazy foldover binding with some more decorative stitching.

Thanks for looking.

3E7A3168-93ED-4148-B933-20666DB97B23.jpeg
                      I had the same panel and cut them up and made little placemats with them.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Cute quilt. Bring winter on -- perfect excuse for staying inside and more quilting time.
                        Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Thank you everyone. I love the red trucks, barns and sleighs and the hanging quilts.

Little placemats sound really cute!!

Retha

Comment

So cute - I love the little red truck! Not a fan of winters here in MO, however my dream retirement is somewhere in Wyoming - but DH is says no. Been 2x, and it is truly God's country.

Comment

tamsterg7, I was born and raised in Wyoming, but left for 15 years. Have been back home now for nearly 30 years. Was able to get my Pioneer fishing license. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X