Jelly Roll Graduation Quilt Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelly Roll Graduation Quilt Finished

I finished quilting my great niece's graduation quilt this morning and took it to the church to take pictures. After seeing everyone else's quilts I nearly didn't post. Basically all I make are jelly roll quilts. I am trying to use up my stash when making the quilts. These are the colors her mom said she would like.

Retha 7440BE85-967B-4BE8-A3F1-CA96C6B886D8.jpeg

Very nice quilt. You have every right to be proud of it. Good for you if you like making this particular quilt. I've made a few in my lifetime. It's a great way to use up strips.

Comment

I really like this one, the big contrast in colors really make it for me. Nice job!
      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I love it! Beautiful rich colors! I acquired the nickname Jean Jelly Roll Queen back a number of years ago because I made so many of these. I still love this pattern!

Comment

It's beautiful, what a lovely gift! I imagine many of us have patterns that we just love to make over and over. Isn't it amazing how different they all are when we mix in different colors?! For me that is much of the fun of quilting.

Comment

I love your quilt! The colors are so rich and they go together so well. Great job!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

It is beautiful. You should be very very proud of the quilt. I am smiling thinking of all the fun you had with sewing the strips.

Comment

I know she'll love it!
                Katrina
                โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€ Maya Angelou

Comment

"Just" a Jelly Roll quilt? That is just a very beautiful and very thoughtful gift that your niece will cherish! Great job!

Rob
                  So rather than practice makes perfect, I encourage you to think practice makes better.
                  Quilts and More Magazine Summer 2021

Comment

Your quilt is beautiful, I love the colors, your niece will love it and it will be a great treasure

Comment

I like the way you placed your colors. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You made a fabulous quilt! I'm glad you posted the picture. The colours are very pretty and, most importantly, I'm positive your niece will love it.
                        Maria

Comment

It is beautiful, Retha! I love it. The colours are warm and rich. Keep making the quilts you love! The love is the biggest part that goes into the quilt. ๐Ÿ’
                          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

That is a very "eye appealing" quilt! Love those beautiful colors.
                            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I LOVE it, great job.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X