X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KarenC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    yes this is the kind of quilting I’m wanting to be able to do with a ROBOT ON A MACHINE! Not necessarily my current machine! Thinking of Handiquilter 20” I think it is Amara. Or Janome, exactly the same machine, little bit difference in price.
    I'm not familiar with the Janome machine, but love the HQ Amara. I agree with you to get the robotics that comes with the machine, instead of a separate add on. I have heard of lots of good things about the Amara. Can't wait to see what you decide, and catch up with you in September.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied
    Originally posted by KarenC View Post
    These are all so nice. My fave has to be the lone star with the custom wreath quilting in the negative space.
    yes this is the kind of quilting I’m wanting to be able to do with a ROBOT ON A MACHINE! Not necessarily my current machine! Thinking of Handiquilter 20” I think it is Amara. Or Janome, exactly the same machine, little bit difference in price.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied
    These are all so nice. My fave has to be the lone star with the custom wreath quilting in the negative space.

Leave a comment:

• Ruthie734
    replied
    Wow, they are all beautiful! They are such different styles and all interesting to look at. Congratulations on getting them finished. I can tell you like to challenge yourself and do a wide variety of styles. Your quilts are always awesome!

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Jean, you make such beautiful quilts! I love these.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Wow these are all stunning. The piecing, choice of pattern for fabrics and the quilting is truly amazing. I'm glad that you found a local LA to do the job. I prefer to encourage local when possible. Great finishes.

Leave a comment:

• Mary Lynn
    replied
    Beautiful quilts! My favourite is the nine patch.

Leave a comment:

• Star lover
    replied
    They are all stunning and blue ribbon worthy! 💕💕 Such a great feeling to get some UFO’s finished….and so beautifully 🧵💕

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    Three beautiful finishes, glad I don't have to pick a favorite would be a tough decision.

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    replied
    Love them all, but that Lone Star is spectacular! Thank you for sharing your lovely quilts with us!

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    Wow! Stunning quilts, Jean!

Leave a comment:

• Maria Sews
    replied
    Those are ALL fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• srgreene
    replied
    Jean you are so prolific, im surprised you dont get more LA help. Love the Blooming 9 Patch and Laurel Burch fabrics are so fun. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied
    Three fantastic quilts, I love them all but the star is incredible, I love the colors and how to put it together

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Awesome finishes! It feels good to see something completed, doesn't it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X