No announcement yet.

UFO Finishes, with a little help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful quilts! My favourite is the nine patch.
    Mary Lynn Ontario Canada

Comment

Wow these are all stunning. The piecing, choice of pattern for fabrics and the quilting is truly amazing. I'm glad that you found a local LA to do the job. I prefer to encourage local when possible. Great finishes.
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Jean, you make such beautiful quilts! I love these.
        Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Wow, they are all beautiful! They are such different styles and all interesting to look at. Congratulations on getting them finished. I can tell you like to challenge yourself and do a wide variety of styles. Your quilts are always awesome!

Comment

These are all so nice. My fave has to be the lone star with the custom wreath quilting in the negative space.
            Karen
            Spring, TX

Comment

Originally posted by KarenC View Post
              These are all so nice. My fave has to be the lone star with the custom wreath quilting in the negative space.
              yes this is the kind of quilting I’m wanting to be able to do with a ROBOT ON A MACHINE! Not necessarily my current machine! Thinking of Handiquilter 20” I think it is Amara. Or Janome, exactly the same machine, little bit difference in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                yes this is the kind of quilting I’m wanting to be able to do with a ROBOT ON A MACHINE! Not necessarily my current machine! Thinking of Handiquilter 20” I think it is Amara. Or Janome, exactly the same machine, little bit difference in price.
                I'm not familiar with the Janome machine, but love the HQ Amara. I agree with you to get the robotics that comes with the machine, instead of a separate add on. I have heard of lots of good things about the Amara. Can't wait to see what you decide, and catch up with you in September.
                Karen
                Spring, TX

Comment

Working...
                X