Disappearing Nine Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing Nine Patch

After months of ignoring it, I finally forced myself to sit down and finish the Disappearing Nine Patch I started a long time ago. If I could do anything different, I think I would have gone with my first instinct to make the entire inner border blue, but as it is I don't hate it at all. Now maybe the dam has burst, I can get the Morris quilt done soon.

Rob

IMG_20210721_124901005.jpg
    Last edited by Rob the HOAQ; July 21, 2021, 12:14 PM.
    So rather than practice makes perfect, I encourage you to think practice makes better.
    Quilts and More Magazine Summer 2021

Looks great!
    Maria

Comment

I"m with you, being blocked is no fun. Good you got that one done and can go onto bigger and better things now. Give me a push or drag me on a bit...

Comment

Good finish! I love making these quilts, such an easy pattern with a lot of variations possible!

Comment

You did a good job
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

I like it! Congratulations on the finish - looking forward to the Morris!

Comment

I remember those red fabrics. Good job in getting it finished. I need to get crackin' on some of my projects as well. I haven't been very ambitious lately.

Comment

Finished is better than perfect. Where have you heard that before! I think it looks really good. I am the queen of second thoughts. Every time I make a quilt I think "If I made that pattern again I would..."

Comment

Good for you for pushing through, and producing a nice quilt at the same time. Sometimes we have to give ourselves a little shove and it's so worth it once we take that first step.
                  Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Beautiful. Great job.

Retha

Comment

That turned out so nice!! D9P is extremely versatile. Great job, Rob.
                      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Pretty quilt. I love that pattern. It was one of the first patterns I used.

Comment

It is a beautiful quilt, the D9P blocks are very original and make fantastic quilts, good job

Comment

Well done. Congrats on your break thru and the finish on this one. Great job.

Comment

Beautiful! Double 9 patch is one of my favorite blocks. Nicely done! This one is so pretty and very different from your usual works. I really love this one as well!
                              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X