X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grammaterry
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyO'Sews View Post
    Oh, Terry, it's lovely! I love this pattern, and your quilting is amazing! I need you to come to Connecticut and give me some lessons!
    practice, practice, practice. I've apparently worn out 3 brand new vikings learning to fmq. ha ha

Leave a comment:

• Retha
    replied
    Wonderful work. Very amazing at everyone's level of quilting expertise!!

Retha

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Oh, Terry, it's lovely! I love this pattern, and your quilting is amazing! I need you to come to Connecticut and give me some lessons!

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied
    Not so fast. Seems like that one took 4 days to lay out, 4 days to piece, a day to sandwich and 4 days to quilt. These are long days mind you. At least 6-8 hours each. I am just a nose to the grindstone person

Leave a comment:

• Anitamae56
    replied
    Wow, wow! That is beautiful, your quilting is outstanding! You are so fast !

Leave a comment:

• Ruthie734
    replied
    Your quilt is amazing, The colors are so pretty and your quilting takes it to another level! Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• Star lover
    replied
    Terry, you’re a wonder 💕 It’s gorgeous and you’re so generous to make all these in such a short time too! Amazing 🧵🧵💕💕

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied
    Originally posted by Bubby View Post
    I love this quilt. Awesome quilting and color choices! I hope you will keep this one.
    This will be one of the GC quilts. I have plenty of quilts for DH and I to keep warm and I'm not much of a decorator so my needs are slim. This is probably the last year I will make them all a quilt for Christmas. They will each have three large quilts which should be enough for them to take when they start their own families. Then I can make something for me to treasure. Plenty of time.

Leave a comment:

• MHG Winnower
    replied
    Your just keep putting out incredible work. Love the quilting and the colors of this one. When do you sleep?

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied
    I love this quilt. Awesome quilting and color choices! I hope you will keep this one.

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied
    Such a beauty. Your quilting is beautiful. I'm amazed with those of you that can quilt so well on a domestic machine. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    WOW just simply WOW!!

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    Beautiful quilt! I really like the colors and pattern. Such wonderful quilting!

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    What a beautiful quilt! That's a major accomplishment to do such nice FMQ on a quilt that large on your Viking.

Leave a comment:

• srgreene
    replied
    Very pretty. FMQ looks great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X