Sticks & Stones is FMQed and bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
    I love this quilt. Awesome quilting and color choices! I hope you will keep this one.
    This will be one of the GC quilts. I have plenty of quilts for DH and I to keep warm and I'm not much of a decorator so my needs are slim. This is probably the last year I will make them all a quilt for Christmas. They will each have three large quilts which should be enough for them to take when they start their own families. Then I can make something for me to treasure. Plenty of time.
    success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
    Terry of NC

Comment

Terry, you’re a wonder 💕 It’s gorgeous and you’re so generous to make all these in such a short time too! Amazing 🧵🧵💕💕
      💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Your quilt is amazing, The colors are so pretty and your quilting takes it to another level! Beautiful!

Comment

Wow, wow! That is beautiful, your quilting is outstanding! You are so fast !

Comment

Not so fast. Seems like that one took 4 days to lay out, 4 days to piece, a day to sandwich and 4 days to quilt. These are long days mind you. At least 6-8 hours each. I am just a nose to the grindstone person
            Terry of NC

Comment

Oh, Terry, it's lovely! I love this pattern, and your quilting is amazing! I need you to come to Connecticut and give me some lessons!

Comment

Wonderful work. Very amazing at everyone's level of quilting expertise!!

Retha

Comment

Originally posted by SallyO'Sews View Post
                  Oh, Terry, it's lovely! I love this pattern, and your quilting is amazing! I need you to come to Connecticut and give me some lessons!
                  practice, practice, practice. I've apparently worn out 3 brand new vikings learning to fmq. ha ha
                  Terry of NC

Comment

Working...
                  X