She done my wolf quilt finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wishaway View Post
    I really like that! I never know what to do with panels!
    If you look at the EQuilter site, there are lots of ideas and pattern there to choose from.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by cjsews View Post
      That turned out so good. This design looks like one she will not outgrow. I like that you stitched the full moon into it
      The full moon is part of the picture, I just hand quilted around it. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words.

Comment

Oh Monique, it’s fabulous 🐺 Maizyn will cherish it forever, because you made it for her….wow! 💕🐺
          And,….hand quilted! You’re a girl after my own heart ❤️
          💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

It turned out so pretty! The trees really look good around the outside of the panel. Nice work!

Comment

A great finish! It will be loved forever. You did a wonderful job on the hand quilting.

Comment

Great job!

Rob
                So rather than practice makes perfect, I encourage you to think practice makes better.
                Quilts and More Magazine Summer 2021

Comment

Beautiful quilt, I am certain that Maizin loves it and will cherish it for a very long time.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                  X