Girona flower time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girona flower time

Hello friends of the forum, today I have not connected early because I had to make a trip to Bilbao, our great city, so now I am going to start my thread about customs and traditions, and today my photos are about flowers and cities. Although in many countries flower festivals are celebrated and some are very famous, today I am going to show you an old medieval city with many stairs, narrow streets and old buildings but in May it is transformed into beautiful and colorful gardens. I hope you like all these flowers and picturesque places and wish you health and happy week. Hugs
    Attached Files

My life is so drab compared to such beauty.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Like living in a "real fairy tale", so much beauty to behold. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Comment

Wow, to just walk around and see this is person would be amazing. Thanks for sharing.
        Carlie

Comment

Unbelievable beauty! I’ve never seen anything like it!

Comment

So beautiful! Wonderful colors & flowers.

Comment

So beautiful. I love your postings about your country and traditions. Thank you.
              Diana Grey

Comment

What a magnificent place! The flowers are stunningly beautiful. Thank you again for sharing the beauty and pageantry of your country, Rosario.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

These patios are so beautiful! I love the one with the blue gauze flowing around the flowers, makes it look like water flowing around them!

Comment

I love seeing your pictures and learning something about your traditions. I hope to go to Portugal next year, we have a cruise booked but the future of our traveling is unknown. I am still hopeful.

Comment

My goodness, this is incredible. I have never seen such pagentry of flowers. It is awesome. I love flowers but this is over the top in its presentation. You seem to surround yourself with beauty
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

Gorgeous!!!

Retha

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
                          My goodness, this is incredible. I have never seen such pagentry of flowers. It is awesome. I love flowers but this is over the top in its presentation. You seem to surround yourself with beauty
                          Terry in my country the southern part and the eastern part have a very mild climate with winters that the temperature does not drop below 70º and hot summers and with very little rain, so there is a great variety of flowering plants that brighten up houses and gardens. My mother loved flowers and although I don't have a garden she filled my patio, balcony and all the windows with beautiful flowers and although I am not that good with plants I still have some of their flowers and in spring my balcony looks beautiful with all the flowers that remind me of her
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X