No announcement yet.

A wall hanging I made today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect hangingfor the 4th. Love the scenery too!

Comment

Terry ~ I like it! So simple, but yet so patriotic. The perfect 4th accent.

Comment

I love the idea of the star studded fabric for the stars and the colorful way you did the red bars in this wall hanging. You have given me a great idea (and outside of the box for me) to make one for our lobby entrance in our condo. You truly are so talented.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

That's beautiful. I love anything red, white & blue. It will look fantastic on your wall.

Comment

Very pretty and just in time for the 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Fran View Post
              I love the idea of the star studded fabric for the stars and the colorful way you did the red bars in this wall hanging. You have given me a great idea (and outside of the box for me) to make one for our lobby entrance in our condo. You truly are so talented.
              Oh fran, that makes me feel so good. Seems like lately I only want to sew. I've been staring at this patriotic fabric for two years. Didn't look like there was enough to make a quilt and I didn't think it would go well in other projects, so I just sat down and started laying out what I had. Thats why all the stripes are not the same width and there are borders.
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

Working...
              X