Snowflake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflake

This was an online pattern at Weallsew.com from a few years ago. I aim to make my sisters and daughters each a Xmas quilt this year. So far I have 2 complete. One is sandwiched and ready to quilt ( this is where I falter). Then I have 2 to go. Well taking a break from these, I am off to make an apron for my GGD. And a Xmas stocking for the new one coming in November
    Attached Files

Very pretty!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Your quilt is lovely and very christmassy. I know they will each love their quilts.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Beautiful quilt. Recipient will treasure it.

Comment

I know they'll be well loved (If not, they could be donated to my house) I think they're beautiful
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I love that quilt. Your sisters & daughters are going to really be glad that you made them for Christmas.

Comment

That’s a beautiful quilt, Celia. You do awesome work.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very nice quilt!! Love it!

Comment

Love the pattern. It makes a beautiful Christmas quilt.

Comment

The quilt is beautiful and what a great idea to make them all Christmas quilts! I pick a 'theme' each year for my grands -- last year it was houses, this year it is stars, but next year for sure it will be Christmas!

Comment

Beautiful quilt, will be a gift loved for many years

Comment

Beautiful quilt. Kudos to you for starting on Christmas so early. I get c stressed out just thinking about Christmas shopping.

Comment

It is wonderful. I would have trouble keeping my focus to make all of them the same. That in itself is a real challenge. Keep up your mojo and I am also amazed that you are already focused on Christmas. If I was thinking Christmas right now, I would be overwhelmed eventhough all of the quilts that I'm making are for GC gifts...I just don't think of them as Christmas...just what will I do with all these quilts...lol
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

Your quilt is beautiful! How smart of you to already be working on Christmas quilts now. I’m going to give Christmas quilts too this year. My goal is to start them in July when the Hallmark movies start. I thought it would be fun to work on Christmas quilts while watching Christmas movies. Let’s just hope I can get this done. I’m not the speediest quilter!

Comment

Thanks ladies. They are not all going to be the same pattern. I get bored making the same pattern over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X