No announcement yet.

Finished my Gander Lake Quilt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think it looks great! Love the pattern and colors.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I think it is a beautiful quilt. Very striking, I love the bold design and colors.

Comment

Your quilt is gorgeous. The background color makes the geese pop. I love it and your choice for backing. Quilts are a strange thing, we love them, we hate them, we learn from each quilt made, otherwise it wouldn't push us to make the next one. Then we really love them and cannot part with them. Trust me on this.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

For only your second quilt I am amazed at your quilting skill. Everything is so uniform....just hard to believe you are just a beginner. It has been a bunch of quilts and years for me and still I struggle with that uniformity in the quilting. Is it fmq?
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
            For only your second quilt I am amazed at your quilting skill. Everything is so uniform....just hard to believe you are just a beginner. It has been a bunch of quilts and years for me and still I struggle with that uniformity in the quilting. Is it fmq?
            No, I used the walking foot. It was hard!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I'm enjoying the quilt!

Comment

Working...
              X