• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a beautiful inspiration!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wow! Terry this turned out so pretty! Gina

Comment

Thanks for sharing this lovely quilt. You have given me inspiration to use up all my small squares.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

I'm in awe. That is gorgeous and such a lot of pieces.

Comment

You have always been so great at throwing scraps together so they look fabulous. I really like this one!

Comment

Terry that is a great quilts I am glad to see their increible works again

Comment

That's beautiful! Blue is my favorite color. You did a great job.

Comment

I LOVE it. Great job.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Wow! (We really need a wow button!) it’s stunning ❣️Love the simplicity....yet it has class too. Love it, thank you for persevering......that’s a big quilt 🧵🧵🧵🧵
                    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am so grateful for all of your encouragement thru the years. My talent is not natural and it has taken a long time to even know what to do or what I have or haven't done to make the seams and corners match. Nesting has truly been one of my greatest accomplishments and I think cutting accurately is the other good skill I have learned thru the years. Now, If I weren't such a lazy woman, I would iron my squares more often.
                      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                      Terry

Comment

Wow, that is a beautiful quilt and a testament to the fact that scrappy is gorgeous. Well done,

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Oh my goodness, this quilt is gorgeous. Classic blue and white. Terry, you are the queen of scraps.
                          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Love, love love!

Comment

This is gorgeous! So much work went into this and it turned out beautifully!
                              ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Working...
                              X