Sharing our Quilts, Day # 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post

Thanks Jean, the feeling is mutual. And get that tattoo - it really doesn't hurt - LOL
    . Several friends and I were vacationing together several years ago in a resort town. We all got temporary tattoos and felt so cool! Until we walked in the ocean and they washed off!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your quilts & the stories behind them. Loved the story of the dragon fly. I have never heard that before.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, grandchildren and story. I'm sure your kiddies think you are one cool Grammy!
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

You should have told us to have a hankie for your finale! Love the message to each. Didn't know the story about the dragonflies. Great job all around. Don't stop now. Gina

Comment

Thank you for the beautiful story of the quilts for the grandchildren. They will always remember your love and your words to them.

Comment

Carol, your quilts are beautiful and the story about them and the dragonflies is truly heartwarming.
              Maria

Comment

Carol, you didn't give a warning about having tissues on hand. What a beautiful story.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

What an awesome story to go along with those awesome quilts. Thanks for sharing it with us.
                  Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                  X