March mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March mini

Just in time.... I love this mini of the month program. Though, this is not a favorite so far, it was super easy and fast and I needed that this month...lol..

BBD78685-9DE5-4A9B-8D5B-6AF2A75A4389.jpeg
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Love it ☘️ sometimes fast is better ☘️ Love the idea of these minis.....not sure if I have the patience 😀☘️
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

good-morning-dogs-smiley-emoticon.gif That is charming and it really draws the eye . It's the perfect size for the area.

Comment

I think I'm going to copy all this cuteness! How many display stands do you have? lol
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Love it!! I'm going to work on my dresdan today after the tatw.

Comment

That is adorable! Is it a Kimberbell pattern?

Comment

That's so cute!
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                I think I'm going to copy all this cuteness! How many display stands do you have? lol
                lol...I just have the one mini stand that displays this size 10x13...but, seriously I could set these up everywhere...I really like changing this out each month with each new mini...

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                  That is adorable! Is it a Kimberbell pattern?
                  No, Jean, but the LQS staff designing these each month uses a lot of Kimberbell fabric in the kits. The LQS is called My Girlfirends Quilt Shoppe and they are a huge Kimberbell shop.

Comment

Very cute. Nice idea for seasonal decorations.

Comment

Just so darn cute!
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

That is so cute! I love your little table display! What a great way to show off your love for quilting.

Comment

Working...
                        X