Sharing our Quilts Day # 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful works of art.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I love stars & love your star quilts. You & I are a lot alike in that I like to make small projects & gifts for friends/loved ones. One year I made a ton of those little tissue holders to put in gift bags for a quilting retreat. I didn't get to go on the retreat but made a lot of small items like that for the bags. Another fun & quick & easy thing is a little chap stick holder. I've made those & put a little clip on the end so they could be clipped to a bag or belt loop. It's such fun seeing all your crafty things!

Comment

Originally posted by osewme View Post
        I love stars & love your star quilts. You & I are a lot alike in that I like to make small projects & gifts for friends/loved ones. One year I made a ton of those little tissue holders to put in gift bags for a quilting retreat. I didn't get to go on the retreat but made a lot of small items like that for the bags. Another fun & quick & easy thing is a little chap stick holder. I've made those & put a little clip on the end so they could be clipped to a bag or belt loop. It's such fun seeing all your crafty things!
        do you have a pattern for the chapstick holder - sounds right up my alley

Comment

Carol, I'll see if I can find it tomorrow. If not, I think I have saved the link.

Comment

I couldn't find my pattern but here is a link to a lot of different, easy ones. Mine looked a lot like #2 on the list called "Chapstick Holder Keyring".
            Hope you find some to make.

https://www.guidepatterns.com/free-i...ick-holder.php

Comment

Originally posted by osewme View Post
              I couldn't find my pattern but here is a link to a lot of different, easy ones. Mine looked a lot like #2 on the list called "Chapstick Holder Keyring".
              Hope you find some to make.

https://www.guidepatterns.com/free-i...ick-holder.php
              Thanks a lot - I'm sure I'll be making some of these soon.

Comment

Working...
              X