Star light, star bright.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star light, star bright.....

....first star I made tonight! Actually, this is the first star I've ever made for a quilt. I've practiced making stars, but not for "real." I have to say that I'm happy with how it turned out. I won't have enough fabric to make the background the same, so I decided to make the four corners out of a different fabric. Kind of poor planning on my part. Now, only seven more to go.

Rob

First Star.jpg
    If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
    Anna Bates
    "Quilt Roadies"

I love it! Star blocks are my favorite block!

Comment

I love Star blocks. Your’s looks great!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I too love LOVE star blocks....your points are pretty perfect too ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looking real good 🧵❣️
        💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Originally posted by Star lover View Post
          I too love LOVE star blocks....your points are pretty perfect too ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looking real good 🧵❣️
          Yep, I checked out those points, too. Looking good, Rob!

Comment

Design improv not poor planning. 😃 Great star.

Comment

Nicely done! Yes...design improv.
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Looks great. Now that you know how I am sure there will be many more star blocks in your future! They are a little addicting...and you know the 4th of July is coming up.

Comment

I believe that block also goes by the name Nine-patch star, since it has the 9-P center. Lookin' good!

Comment

Point detective says...Rock on!! Looks like you’ll have enough seam allowance, too! Fabulous job.... love the 9P center...
                    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Over the moon with the star blocks! Great job!

Comment

That’s a great star block! I love star blocks too. It looks like you have mastered the art of stars.

Comment

You'll be hooked. I love stars....

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                          X