No announcement yet.

Trip Around the World To the Emerald Isle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And matching pillow cases, too! You amaze me with how fast you can crank out a quilt.

Comment

Wow that is an amazing quilt. You should send a pic to Donna, she loves to see pictures of quilts made from her tutorials.

Comment

Wow Jean, your sewing machine must be smoking by now!
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

After seeing that beautiful quilt I want to make another one because the one I have in my bed is already many years old, yours with only two tones is fantastic, good job

Comment

Wonderful! Nicely done Jean.
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Beautiful!
              Maria

Comment

Jean, I married into a pure Irish family, so I'm extra in love with your quilt! Your fabric choices were perfect. Not only are the greens true Irish green, but the whites manage to evoke true Irish lace. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Beautiful quilt! It’s amazing how quickly you can make these quilts! Do you eat and sleep??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthie734 View Post
                    Beautiful quilt! It’s amazing how quickly you can make these quilts! Do you eat and sleep??
                    check out Donna Jordan’s technique. It makes putting these together a breeze! And they go together quickly! Plus they give you practice on nesting seams! My second one was better than my first!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jean Sewing Machine;n1967650]check out Donna Jordan’s technique. It makes putting these together a breeze! And they go together quickly! Plus they give you practice on nesting seams! My second one was better than my first! And I cook simply and take naps. So yes, I do eat and sleep on a regular basis!

Comment

Love! Love! Love! If you need a home to store it for you, I am volunteering to do it for you! Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!!!!
                          Nancy

Comment

Your quilt turned out beautiful, and not surprising with your talent and creativity. I'm sure you will enjoy this tribute quilt for a very long time. Well done.

Just watch out for those tricky leprechauns -- one of them might try to run off with it.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I have two ladies who want to buy it from me. I would make another one to sell, IF I can still get the fabrics. JoAnns had very little left. Went to 2 locations today. One had 1 St. Patrick fabric. The other had a few with very limited amounts. I might try to get to another location today. Tomorrow the store where I bought much of it is open, I will check there to see if they have any left. I really don’t want to sell this one.

Comment

It's beautiful, Jean! I can see why everyone is clammoring to have it!
                                Katrina
                                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                                X