By request: Simple Pleasures, by me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW it is GORGEOUS!
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

That is an amazing quilt! I really like the colors. What an interesting way to show yourself!

Comment

WOW! Paper pieced? Beautiful! Gna

Comment

Your quilt is magnificent and your splicing work made of paper is fantastic, a great work of art that will be a treasured ferever

Comment

That is so beautiful and stunning, too many words to think of! I have a couple of patterns and I'm scared to touch them. lol
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Tina, you did show us this in your trunk show. I loved it soooooo much!! Remember I said if you sold your pattern I'd buy it?? I love seeing it again! I absolutely adore it!! 😍
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I truly love your quilt. And—having moved myself, a year ago—I cannot imagine how you did such beautiful and intricate PAPER PIECING in the middle of a move! You are truly Superwoman!
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                X