No announcement yet.

Sharing Quilts Day #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like others, I really like the red quilt, there's something about red and white that always look so crisp and clean to me. Great job Carol!!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Beautiful quilts and stories. The best feeling is that someone does love our quilts even when they aren't our favorites. I love the colors in the college quilt and hearts always bring a smile. You have such pretty scraps too. Thank you for sharing those hidden treasures!

Comment

I, too, was amazed at how many quilts I could share. I love what you shared today, especially the red quilt as red is my favorite color! Thanks for sharing.
        Carlie

Comment

Beautiful quilts with great memories!!!

Comment

Beautiful quilts. I love the red one, so classic. Thanks for sharing!
            Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Lovely quilts! Thanks for sharing!
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Carol, you've been keeping your talents hidden. Love your heart runner & really love your red/white quilt. Great start! Gina

Comment

Really pretty creations!! So glad we are peeking into your trunks of creations.
                  "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Nice works, your hearts runner is adorable, thanks for sharing your proyects

Comment

Love these, Carol! Thanks for sharing; I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to more!

Comment

I missed your post yesterday but I had to come back & say how much I love what I see so far. That table runner is so sweet. Anything in red catches my eye. I love making smaller things now that I've gotten older & find the smaller items are easier & more fun for me now. Thank you so much for the great first show. I'm over to see what day 2 brings now.

Comment

Yes a great showing for sure.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

They are all beautiful! You are way too hard on yourself. I think my favorite is the hearts table runner.
                            ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Working...
                            X