Colorful butterfly table runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorful butterfly table runner

I loved the butterflies so I made a very simple runner to feature the fabric.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

Comment

Beautiful! Are those squares from a panel, or did you fussy cut squares from yardage?

Comment

Wow....I really love this. You designed this perfectly to showcase the gorgeous fabric. Excellent!
        "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I used a panel (half a panel) and had some coordinating fabric for the binding.

Comment

Just gorgeous!! I love this so much.
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Gorgeous!! I did one similar with flowers for my daughter. Love it!!

Comment

Gorgeous table runner! I love your design with the blocks.

Comment

This is why I love this forum. So many great ideas! Your table runner is gorgeous.
                  Carlie

Comment

Beautiful table runner! That’s too pretty to cover up though.

Comment

I simply love them. I really like black backgrounds to showcase prints. Well done.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Her runner looks adorable, fabrics are gorgeous, I love japanese fabrics

Comment

So pretty! The black sashing really makes everything pop!

Comment

Working...
                          X