Modified Tulip Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modified Tulip Fields

I modified the Tulip Fields quilt for a baby quilt for our new granddaughter who was due in April. Lo and Behold, she arrived on Saturday and is doing well. It is a little bolder than what I usually make for a baby quilt, but it is so cheery and happy and we need more of that these days!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Sweet quilt, congratulations!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Beautiful quilt and congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations! High contrast colors are great for developing baby eyes.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is really a beautiful baby quilt! Hope mom and baby are doing ok.

Comment

Not “too bold” at all ❣️❣️❣️ Perfection 🧵❣️💕
            💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

So pretty! Great colors!

Comment

Congratulations on baby!! I absolutely LOVE this quilt! Not too bold. I want to make one now.
                Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

What a beautiful, cheerful quilt. Congratulations on the new grand-daughter.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Congratulations on the new grandbaby and the baby quilt is very cheerful.

Comment

That’s precious! Congratulations on your new little blessing. So glad they both are doing well...
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

What a beautiful welcoming quilt!!!

Comment

Love it! The strong colors are wonderful. I really think that after several years of covering your new grandbaby, she might enjoy it as a wall hanging!

Comment

Working...
                          X