No announcement yet.

Took a Trip Around the World—what Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, wow, that is amazing, first getting it completed that fast and it is absolutely beautiful. I will watch the tutorial on power cutting, and in such a Donna jordan fan. You truly have inspired me, thank you! Have a beautiful day!

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for sharing your process.
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Beautiful quilt! From your fabric choices to the quilting design you have a fabulous finish. Thank you for showing your step by step process.

Comment

Gorgeous quilt!! Ok, I have to make this for the reverse side of my sons wedding quilt I love it that much ...thanks for the inspiration!!

Comment

Truly beautiful... and super guidance. I’ve made smaller versions of this but definitely not in a weekend..
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Gorgeous. I love the colors you picked also. After your first post I watch the Donna Jordan tutorial. I will be making this one in the near future.
              Carlie

Comment

Donna Jordan will wonder why the sudden interest in her tutorial! We can all sing her praises after watching it! I hope you all get to try it! I am working on my second one and it is going quicker than the first!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Absolutely stunning! Wow Jean, you’re a dynamo ❣️💕 Love your quilt......you’re an inspiration 🧵🧵🧵
                    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Stunning! Beautiful colors!

Comment

Beautiful!! You never cease to amaze me Jean!
                        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Wow! Just: Wow! Everything from the fabric you chose to final look of the quilt on your bed. You are amazing!
                          Maria

Comment

You guys are so affirming! Thank you all for the many kind comments! Another trip coming soon!

Comment

I keep coming back to your beautiful quilt -- I am definitely going to dream about this until I give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                              X