X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful quilt! I love buffalo check.
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I agree with Katrina, sometimes simple is best. I love the quilting in it.
      Carlie

Comment

Now that's a quilt I could live with for the rest of my life! Sometimes I get tired of "colorful", "busy", "seasonal", quilts but this one is an all around, yearly quilt that I would never tire of. You knocked this one out of the park, in my opinion. 👍

Comment

I just watched a clip on Instagram from Tula Pink and she always uses two layers of batting. I never considered that, but it would not only showcase the quilting, but provide extra warmth in the colder months. Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Viticki View Post
            I just watched a clip on Instagram from Tula Pink and she always uses two layers of batting. I never considered that, but it would not only showcase the quilting, but provide extra warmth in the colder months. Beautiful!
            I learned that about Tula Pink through Angela Waters...she quilts most of Tula’s show quilts for her. This is the first time I’ve used 2 layers and I really like it for bed quilts...or even utility quilts..

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Beautiful quilt.

Comment

Working...
              X