No announcement yet.

Sharing Quilts Day 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love them all but I think my favorite is the bear paw.
    Carlie

Comment

Oh....all the brightness in these has me drooling....love them all but that bear claw is absolutely-gorgeous! Thank you for a wonderful trunk show of your beautiful creations...
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Those are so pretty and bright! I think I like the Kaffe one the best.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Love the Kaffe quilt! I never know which pattern to use for these fabrics. Your choice is so pretty. Fun quilt and colors with the bear paws too. Or is it "kitty paws"? Thank you for sharing these quilts today!

Comment

Your quilts are all beautiful! You have a good eye for color. Those jewel tones are great attention getters. Nice work!

Comment

I love all your quilts. These are my preferred palettes of colors.. My DH has done some quilting, but has a lot of other hobbies -- gliding, model trains, and previously catamaran sailing. So he would never say anything about the cost of quilting, as he knows.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
              X