No announcement yet.

Quilt Sharing Day 5 or 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your quilts are all gorgeous! I like kits a lot too. I’m not the best at choosing coordinating colors, so the kits eliminate that problem.

Comment

I love every one of them! The blue one is so, so gorgeous! I have the kit for the blue and purple one. I started making that a couple years ago, then moving to a different house, new grandchildren to quilt for, and various other things took precedence. I'll finish it someday!
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I do that to...put something away and plan to get back to it some day...I have a pink and black mystery quilt all done and sandwiched and basted ready to get hand quilted. I packed it in a box in 2006 when I moved to Florida. It’s still in that box....

Comment

Oh, those quilts are so very, very pretty. I really like the quilt you made for your son...the blues & purples. It looks like a sunset in the Grand Canyon. I love kits also because I have a horrible time trying to pick out colors. Thanks for sharing these beauties with us today.

Comment

All,of these are truly beautiful. I am so impressed with your piecing skills. Just gorgeous work...
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X