No announcement yet.

Squares and Crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a fun pattern. Depending on fabric chosen it could go in a lot of different directions... it would look great in batiks, go really modern and bright or sweet with soft florals, even baby/kid fabric. It would also be great when you have those smallish panels that are found along the edges of a panel. Thanks for sharing! (BTW, are you designing these on your EQ8?).
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chelea View Post
      That's a fun pattern. Depending on fabric chosen it could go in a lot of different directions... it would look great in batiks, go really modern and bright or sweet with soft florals, even baby/kid fabric. It would also be great when you have those smallish panels that are found along the edges of a panel. Thanks for sharing! (BTW, are you designing these on your EQ8?).
      The original quilt that served as my inspiration used bright blue and more muted blues (not to mention cream with blue spots) in it, which really looked nice. I chose the Kansas Troubles because I happened to have it on hand. You are right that the pattern definitely lends itself to numerous fabric choices.

Yes, I am using EQ8 to do my design work.

Rob
      If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
      Anna Bates
      "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Love Kansas Troubles. Nice looking quilt.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I really love this one! The blocks and fabric choices are great.
          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
          X